Posted on 19th Sep 2011 @ 3:38 PM
TOP FIVE TIPS FOR CHOOSING BRIDAL APPAREL
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR WEDDING ATTIRE ‘’THE TALK OF THE TOWN’’ THEN YOUR SELECTION SHOULD BE BASED ON A TIGHT CONSIDERATION. IN INDIAN WEDDING ,THE DRESS OF BRIDE IS GIVEN A LOT OF PROMINENCE SO HERE SOME TIPS ARE GIVEN THAT CAN BE GREAT TRICK FOR NARROWING DOWN THE SEARCH.
- CONSIDER THE BUDGET- The first agenda for choosing the right bridal we are is consider the budget. Your vast selection can be filter down if you work-out budget.
- IS THAT THEMED WEDDING?- Before shopping for your wedding costume, you should decide whether it is themed or a typical traditional wedding. As themed weddings are very ongoing. If you want something exciting then you can set a theme for your wedding and obviously, your dress should be the part of theme.
- ATMOSPHERE- An environmental atmosphere is a strong factor while choosing wedding attire. So your selection should be based on atmosphere. If your wedding is on winter season then silk, satin, brocades, velvet are the fabrics that can be easily chosen. For winter stuff on the other side chiffon, net, crepe, georgette all are best for summer.
- CHOISE OF RIGHT COLOUR- The integral part of the wedding shopping is the dazzling costumes of the bride. If the color is chosen rightly it will definitely add the sparkle of the wedding day. Always remember, the color should add warmth to your complexion as well as your personality. Don’t ape the celebrities. It can be terrible. You can try some bridal colors like red, pink, orange.
- YOUR COMFORT LEVEL- Needless to say, confidence comes with comfort’ so never do compromise with your comfort level. It’s the most eminent factor when shopping for your wedding attire. The fabric, work, fitting all these things play a big role in case of comfortness. Keep it in mind ‘’what you wear reflects the type of person you are.’’
NO MATTER WHAT THE STYLE YOU ARE GOING TO PICK-UP CHOOSE THE ONE THAT CAN HIDE YOUR FLAWS AND FLATTERS BOTH YOUR BODY AND YOUR PERSONALITY.