Your shopping bag is empty!
Why should you become a part of our team?
Indiabazaaronline.com is well known for excellence in merchandising and fashion related service. We have faith in that our triumph is unswervingly related to our customer’s smiles on their face and our team exceptional performance.
We are looking for folks with a passion in their tummy who wish to make fashion their appetite. If you wish to breathe your passion every day and be a part of the Indian Fashion history, send your resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we look for in our team members?
Zealous, imaginative personalities with a solid vow to brilliance. People who take nothing less of the top and endeavor to exceed defined boundaries. Devoted folk with a robust considerate of people and relationship management.
UX designer required (2 pos) – New Delhi
Required Education - Bachelor's degree in psychology, visual design, communications, computer science, or related field.
Other Requirements - Familiarity with coding languages and specialized software programs
Sr. Software engineer PHP, MySQL (1 pos) – New Delhi
• Must have passion for technologies and goes out of the way to keep updated with innovations in web technologies.
• Attention to detail and ability to conceptualize a concept.
• Full understanding in software development process
• Extremely good communications and interpersonal skills
• Ability to collaborate across departments
• Result oriented and ready to take ownership
• Desire to make impact and high work ethics
Fashion Designers , Freshers (4 pos) – New Delhi
We are hiring Fashion Designer from premium institutes i.e NID (National Institute of Design), NIFT for our luxury designer label based at New Delhi. Ideal candidate should be a female, smart, confident and open minded with liberal views. Capable of creating and assist in creating new designs. Must have understanding of Indian culture, colors and embroidery patterns.
• Should have complete know how of sourcing of fabrics, embroiderers, and coordination with tailors.
• Know how about Ethnic wear segment, which includes wedding Lehenga, gowns, dresses etc.
• Creating/visualizing an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD)
• Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends relating to fabrics, colors and shapes
• Fashion forecasting-Analyze the market and monitor current fashion trends, collections, customer preferences and competitor activities.
send your resume’s to email@example.com.